小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A Delightful Surprise!

Finally after a long long wait..
my F21 loots have all arrived!!
thanx a BILLION 2 my wonderful organiser..
she allows me 2 combine "postage",
whats more?
this pix ur viewin is sent by her!
really nice right?
i even asked her 2 try on e pair of pumps..
so as not 2 dampen my mood if it cant fits me..
she went 2 e extend of measuring it too!

im glad i choose Bumble Bee tee rather than Optimus Tee..
cux according to her, other spree-er ordered e latter..
and, it wasnt as "nice" as my Bumble Bee tee!
wOohOo~ new tops.. new tees.. new footwear..
even new accessories too!

too bad.. i cant eat alot of things..
else wld've arrange lunch with my dear girls..
*cry out loud*
i duwan 2 miss any food on zhen's bdae!!

OH! im sneakin off 2 meet organiser ltr..
jux 2 "self-collect" my loots..
TO : you-know-who-u-r,
i really appreciate what u did..
certainly help me save alot on postage.. ;D

AND, im NOT gettin e Diana+ cammy..
since majority thinks there's NOT a need 2 buy..
this helpful organiser even willing 2 post a spree 4 me..
so as to accumulate enough amt 2 order from LOMOASIA!
THANKS A BUNCH~!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home