小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Star Struck-ed again

im back with photos!!
yes yes~ transferred 2 lappy liaox..
read on 2c my Star booklet.. ;)
i wil update again..
a pix showin toto with his tongue out..
why he lidat? ru wonderin why?
i wil update later or tml on that.. ;p
durin class.. or end of class..
we finished way B4 time alright?
thou i was quite slow sometime,
we stil manage 2 finish b4 530pm..
e rest busy copyin e measurements down..
me? i took photo of it! lolx~
grp photo 1..
its my habit 2 tak pix with every1..
so i can remember e class i attend b4..
and of cux, how e teacher looks like..
2nd grp photo..
hp was in silent..
wasnt sure 1st 1 look nice anot..
but turns out both r NICE!
and my teacher is Avina.. ;D
nice lady.. cux we got a small class..
n she got time 4 every1 of us..
helpin us here & there..
in e lift..
lotsa things 2 carry hm ytd..
book papers frm PO,
received my MWL "survival kit",
bght things frm MWL,
& my starry booklet of cux!
tadah!
my starry booklet..
haven add in smally pages yet..
waitin 4 my MC 2 come n i shall start!
e "survival kit" from MWL..
its my fave brand lahx..
K&CO thingy..
(my 1st album is K&CO)
other thingy i bght frm MWL..
mostly r adhesive stuffs..
my JP cosmetics arrived!
aft like nearly 1mth? o.O
e extreme right is shimmer powder..
really shimmery alright? ;D
taken ytd nite..
while "doin sth" 4 dar.dar..
hahahah~ u guys shld know wat bahx?

ciao~

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Brainybairn said...

Love the photos!
Although I look slightly pregnant in the non-posed one! HAHA!

I have tagged you! Go look at my blog for instructions!

Friday, October 26, 2007 at 12:54:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home