小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Latest Addiction

if ur thinkin im gonna go on lamenting abt spree-ing, then im afraid
u'll be so so wrong this time! ha ha! not only m i NOT gonna mention
spree-ing, im oso proud 2 announce, i haven SPREE for anything for
*counting in progress* afew days? lolx~ m waitin 4 tw make-ups
(order last mth), F21 stuffs (in 2 batches, meeting up with organiser 2 save postage!) and Pop art cam (bght durin hiatus),
while e rest r organised by myself!
*pat myself on shoulder* currently my JLMS.com & F21 r goin smoothly,
m waitin 4 1 last spree-er 2 mak payment 4 e Lomo b4 i can order.. hiakx hiakx~ ooops! did i accidentally went on abt my sprees again?

anyway, scroll down 4 my latest addiction
.
.
.
be ready..
.
.
.
its addictive!
.
.
.
yeahx~ 杨丞琳 任意门!
all thx 2 my sis 4 bringing it hm..
this kept me entertained ytd on e bus
(took bus 133 from suntec hm)
and i mux say, almost ALL e songs r nice!
be it cutie or serious sad songs,
she sang it all v well!
mux go listen 2 her album siax..

Recommended Hit Songs :
1. 狼來了 (love e title)
4. 倔強 (love e lyrics.. meaningful!)
9. 完美比例 (love this esp. it makes me happy!)
10. 學會 (slow sentimental love song)

Verdict : 3.5/5 stars

Credits : Sony BMG

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home