小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, October 19, 2007

its here.. its not here..

MY GOSH MY GOSH!!!
my lomo cammy r here already!!
in jux.. OMG.. 3days?!

its shipped all e way from US 2 SG..
in jux 3 DAYS, mind u!
(jux den i rem got 1 spree-er haven PAY UP!
delay delay.. i jux hate it!)


but my sis, being v evil..
ytd nite showed me e sms her fren sent her..
tempted me so damn much lahx.. :(
knowin e camera is here & yet i cant TOUCH!
HPMH~!
(n she'll oni tak frm her fren nx wk =|)

but then again, i was kinda lost last nite..
i act. tot e box that came contains my holga..
which makes me extremely excited..
until i realise, it only contains e flash.. -.-"
meanin, i've got e flash & adapter but not
HOLGA CAMERA!!
lolx~ how stupid is that right? :(

skip here 2c wat my sis's fren say..
im so excited jux by readin that entry..


i wanna influence u
i wanna influence u
i wanna influence u

*chanting chanting*

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home