小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, October 18, 2007

ATTN!

i think i've shed some weight..
teheheeh~ ;D

ytd tried on my Type 1 jeans..
surprisingly, i can FIT IN!

weight lost might b due to :
hiatus appetite not gd +
attack of my wisdom tooth!

haha~ more abt that tml..
im waitin 2 go hm..

i wanna go hm check on my hi-fi..
hopefully it dont have 2 go 4 svc-ing..
& duno scrap parcel here yet?
keen 2 know how they looks like..
*suck thumb*

oh! photos of those parcel received ytd up tml..
yeeesssyyy~ i took photos 2 show u guys..
muahahahahah~ too bo liao i know..
i love 2 do bo liao things.. ;p

another 19mins..
*counting counting*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home