小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, October 19, 2007

back as promised

i've finally overcome e temptation..
stil eagerly prayin that "woman" can pay up soon..
so i can go ahead with e orderin at Lomo Asia..
else, i think cine is goin 2 skin me alive le.. ;x

anyway, jux nw met up with 2 woman 4 lunch..
i dint ate twice of cux..
i had my lunch at PSA with min..
den walk 2 Amoy Mkt meet xiang too..
both 2 pass e cucumber masks ordered frm spree..

lets do alil" trace back..
i accidentally set e pix format 2 LARGE..
instead of MEDIUM, so u can c my face BIGGER! :|
on 1 of e days,
my mama ordered KFC delivery..
lolx~ i din bite e chix...
i peel them piece by piece 2 eat..
no more feedin this time rnd..
another day my Malay colleague brin this..
guess which is my fave?? ;)
its e 1 with M&Ms..
n another day..
i went down Concourse 4 lunch..
meet lisa & lunch here..
we ordered chix rice..
not bad.. cux i demand 2 remove e bones..
which they did it alas!
Wed was a busy busy day..
all these came 2 me at e same time..
3 35mm holga adapter 4 me, cine & bing..
Nu Ren Wo Zui Da spree items 4 sis, lisa, min & xiang..
F21 items 4 me & lisa..
F21 mail 1st..
e top is hers..
necklace is MINE! hiakx hiakx!~
accessories freak i am.. ;D
3 boxes of adapter~
comes with user manual..
so shldnt have any prob fixing..
Nu Ren Wo Zui Da thingy..
e envelope quite broken off horx?
only 70 masks & not 90 masks..
plus e blackhead remover my sis wants..
ytd scrap materials arrived!
after i think e most 2wks?
opening up lohx..
i pull it all out..
how it looks like..
EVERYTHING!
not ALL r mine.. heheh..
total is SG$150..
and mine is ~$55 niax..
consider little lahx.. ;x
pix taken jux nw..
while waitin 4 traffic lights..
min poutin cux she duwan tak pix..
and i FORCE her 2 tak sumore with me!
*evil laugh*

thats all!
bye~
paiseh 4 e hasty end~

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home