小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

toy or vintage?

UGH~ dilemma dilemma~
i duno shld i or shld i not? :(

act. spotted this cam b4 holga..
but bcux it uses 120mm film,
so i gave it a miss..
budden, seems like SG can develop 120mm film easily..
which makes me havin 2nd tots nw.. (>.<)
it cost even cheaper than gettin a holga..
cux e holga itself stil got adapter & flash 2 get..
which cost me ~$140 liaox..
(dont include developin films yet)
plus, i dun invest in digital cam since i got my hp..
n such cam only cost <$150 each..
(is e developin which is exp)
how how?
there's 2 types available..
in Blue which i find it toyish-looking..
& in gold which my sis say she find it vintage..
cast your votes in my taggy NOW!
YES or NO?
BLUE or GOLD?

shoo shoo~ go vote nw..
this is Limited Edition 2007 Diana+ LWC camera
this is normal Diana+ camera..

YES, u din read it wrongly..
this cammy is call "Diana+"
hahaha~ same as my sis..
here's e price of e cammy :
GOLD : US60
BLUE : US50
im gettin extra 120mm film too..
that wil throw in additional US25!

tell me tell me..
im so addicted in photography..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home