小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, October 22, 2007

Star Struck-ed

i've attended Star Struck class~!

simple AWESOME, i must say!
got e feel of buyin several "bundle",
and do 1 4 all my love ones..
so we can ALL have e same "starry booklet"!
that'll certainly make them rem me 4EVER!
hiakx hiakx hiakx~

its so star that i lurrvvveee it SO much!

can u tell i love it v much?

photos up tml..
even pix of my "classmates" & "teacher"
been so long since i've classmates 2 say..
(oops! i 4got e teacher's name ;x)

anyway, dinner time!
gotta go now..

stay tuned 2 pix tml kx? ;)


suddenly realise i spent $$ at MWL again!
thou its not a BIG hole, but there's stil a hole..
*shrug shoulders*
n im suppose 2 save $$ for teeth op.
ugh~ :\

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home