小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Saturday, October 20, 2007

tell me about it..

jux when i hafta buy a new toothbrush..
the mighty one above knew what i want..
he "dropped" a new toothbrush 4 me!
its exactly e type which im lookin for..
small tip at the top of e brush!
im grateful for that..
at least that save me afew bucks.. ;p
my smally tip brush..
hope it'll clean my inner teeth thoroughly..

and this morn aft havin my breakfast,
i went 2 weigh myself again..
jux 2 keep track of my "slimmin down" plan..

guess wat..
its 47.5kg!!!
FWAH FWAH FWAH~!!!

at least my skippin of teabreak helps..
only 1 meal (breakfast/lunch) durin my wkdays..
i mean from 9am-6pm lahx.. ;)
surviving on water really helps siax..
lolx~ im gonna maintain it..
until i can "stay still" at 47kg..
WOOTs! may it cum true b4 2008..

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home