小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, October 20, 2008

There Goes My 1st Day..

arrived in SIN @ 12:40am
ring up Mr Lee cabbie 2 ask his whereabout
got a shock! he say i cancel the arrangement jux nw
-.-" i was left "stranded" havin 2 look 4 another cabbie
journey bac hm cost me $25!! =|
(cabbie gimme discount cux he go wrong way)
was greeted by a familiar face - dad
(he came down 2 help me with my luggages)
opened e door & was greeted by another familiar face - mum
(she stayed up late 2 wait for me???)
not 4getting toto he got all excited wagging his tail
settled down & bath + washed up
unpacked alil' b4 i decided 2 stop unpacking
watch awhile of TV b4 i call it a day for the time being
woke up @ 9am & prepare + eat breakfast
set off @ 1015am to TTSH for my dad's checkup appt
.
.
.
skipped e doc's consultation
.
.
.
my dad's scheduled 2 go bac again on 24th Nov
train-ed bac to AMK 4 lunchie with parents
(surprisingly little ppl on train, so not used 2 it)
lunched & dad went down Hougang himself
acc-ed mum 2 HockHua to stock-up
(when i suddenly feel stomach ache attacking me)
called lisa 2 chit chat while walkin to AMK Town Council
bght some groceries & paid coupon fees 4 dad
(settled my shitty biz at Town Council toilet too)
walked hm aft that
online-ed + transfer photos + hk variety shows + bathed
msn-ed with afew dear ones & it feels kinda weird
on this wkday im at hm doin nothing unlike my past days..

perhaps i shld start getting used 2 it already..

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home