小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

SFO-ed

OMG!! can u believe it?
im actually blogging in San Francisco now!!!
hahahahah~ its so unbelieveable lohx..

jux nw met my cousin who drove us arnd downtown..
BIG SHOPS everywhere!!
i spot my fave AE & F21 & GAP already!! :D
but i wanna find my Benefit Cosmetics shop 1st..
i need 2 replenish my foundation liaox..

PS :
alexis/yili, i've passed FE e gift
diana, i think u'll love SFO
toilet girls : we SHLD visit SFO someday!!
Sin72, there's free wireless lan in our hotel rm!!

thats abt it.. i wanna go wash my blouse..
its about 12+am 15th Oct over here.. ;)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home