小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, August 11, 2008

Thanks Loves!

i've gained some so i dont mind losing some..
;D much thanks 2 my cousins 4 gettin us gifts bac frm e states..
and also thanks 2 mk 4 e really useful box of things!
thats really thoughtful of you! ;)
my lovely cousins got me magnets & ding dang!
c e hearty eyes of my ding dang! lovelove
and added 3 more countries 2 e magnet collection..

2dae was my rare day off..
went down TJPG again 2 do handover..
also met MK since he went 4 interview..
which he shun bian pass me a "mighty box" of gifts!
box looks kinda plain..
but u'll nv guess wats inside..
i got a shock too! HA HA HA
so i can brin them over with me 2 Jap..
comes useful 4 me right? *giggles*
not 4getting my fave "ngo hiong" frm him..

a BIG THANK YOU to U + my COUSINS!

last Sat was e day we bid byes 2 our 2 local instructors..
remaining 2wks will be spent doin Jap lessons again!
hAix~ i gonna start arigato gozaimasu liaox.. ;(
i've got great lookin instructors..
can u find where am i? LOL!
psst psst~ e lady in blue stripe top is same age as my sis..
im so surprised when i saw her IC no. begins with S8xxxxxxx
of cux im not gonna reveal it here.. ;p


/* u shld have predicted i decided not 2 blog abt past events..
2dae is another disappointed day.....
2008 is indeed not v good 4 me up til nw..

PS: i tot of sendin u girls e pix we took at J8..
but i cant find it in e external HDD worx.. ;x
gotta get xiang 2 send us cux i've deleted them in my hp..

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger AlexisCheong.com said...

when we saw the dingdang at new york we knew we had to get it for you.. haha. glad u liked em!!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008 at 9:29:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger Veronica said...

of cux! omg! i can tell e other ding dangs that this hearty eyed ding dang is frm New York! :D

Wednesday, August 13, 2008 at 9:07:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home