小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Quick One..

met zhen up on Fri noon 2 run errands..
*thanks zhen 4 acc-ing me too!
anyway, we both wore shirt on that day! ;D
pure coincidence, we din arrange it at all horx..
she changed to Ferrari hp, omg!
this is taken usin her hp..
2nd day in SG & e 1st train svc broke down..
is that a secret hinting to me that im sway?
head 2 Cine eat Suki Sushi cux im cravin 4 chawa..
e chawa in Jap really disappoints me too too much!
happily waitin 4 my 2 chawa to arrive
our outfit for that day..
fyi, i bght 3 long sleeve shirt bac frm jap..
simply love them to bits!
this is 1 of them..
& im packin luggage 4 tml..
its already half-full b4 my trip..
wil i come bac completely full or ....???



igtgmugginafterhearinabadnewsfrmjill
iduwantokanascoldinonmy1stflight
soblessmeotslots


btw, i'll be bac on 20th Oct midnite

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home