小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Jetlag Sucks!

im havin a serious jetlag..
aft workin for 9hrs with min. rest time,
i continue 2 go out get groceries,
rest for 3hrs & wake up in shock 2 meet cousin.
another 5hrs later im bac 2 comfy rm thinkin i'll slp,
i ended up chattin with batch-mates..
video call & webcam seems like e best invention ever!! ;D
with barely 5hrs of rest time,
me & bud embark on our shoppin trip ourselves..
King of Thai had us searchin high & low 4 nearly 1hr..
AE, F21, GAP, H&M, Old Navy, everything looks so fanciful.
blame myself 4 over-packin & luggage so small..
i could hardly grab everything i want back..
so im definitely returnin again 2 grab em'
another 7hrs+ of walkin, we took cable car bac 2 comfy rm..
knocked out for <1hr & off 2 meet fantastic cousin 4 dinner..
HK dinner + HK desserts, how i miss those days..
returned bac to comfy rm by 9:30pm,
settled down, video called with jill & bud..
1+am im havin 2nd rnd of jetlag.. CANT SLP AT ALL!
forcefully slpt awhile & up den doze off & up..
i shld get slpin pill somehow.. LOL!
now at 6+am im up alone in comfy rm bloggin..
in another 24hrs time, i'll b in jap comfy rm..
W/O internet access so dont expect any post 4 me..
i've got errands 2 run, instructed by zhen.. ;p
hopefully by then my bio clock wil resume & zZz happily..

3days with less than 10hrs of slp..
pls dont tell me my eye rings r out alrights?
c sunny hot island in 3days time..

/* i hope toto havent 4gotten me


photos 2b uploaded when i've got time.. ;)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home