小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Less Than 24 Hours Later...

i'll be at the airport..
on my own all the way until 9th of Oct..
any1 wanna go fetch me that day? *blink*blink*
i'll only rch SG around 12+am lohx.. ;(

anyway, i went 2 trim my hair again..
kinda unbearable 2 cut it off once more..
but wat else can i do lehx?
last nite went out 4 supper with the girls..
& i've got 2 cars parked downstairs siax! hahaha...
thx QC 4 e supper treat le..
cine, pls update e photos onto ur blog k? ;)

i finally finish packin my luggage..
but its goddamn full can? OMGoodness
im super depress now..
emoemoemoemoemoemoemoemo...
sth r jux better left unknown..
its so true that i feel right now..
im so affected by her askin u 2 go KPE together..
but there's nothing i can do... *sob*
our sub-instructor gave us 1 each..
its nicely packed & wrapped up..
with meaningful quotes inside..

ytd me & clique went 4 lunch @ Popeye..
i guess thats e last lunch @ airport right?
my lunchie!
2nd time @ popeye only..
i stil dont quite like it..
doloshi w eileen-san..
of cux me with buddy..

i really dun feel like goin TYO now..
super ultra mega kilo emmmmooooo~

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home