小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, August 21, 2008

-.-"

its so depressing can?
tml'll be the last day of our local trg,
& yet we still gotta prepare S&T all in Japanese!

*SOL*
(sob out loud)

i sucks at general language can?
throw me anything 2 memorise & i can do it within 10mins?
but throw me general jap & i'll be stuck 4 10hrs!
what a big difference right?
i jux cant think in the way of Jap language.. ;(

&&& im elated 2 know my tomodachi r coming 2 send me off..
i hope i wont cry on that day itself..
im feeling so touched right now..
my otosan jux gave me a Buddha pendant 2 keep..
he even bght biscuits 4 me 2 bring 2 Jap..

我真的好感动。。。


我不要去日本了可以吗?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home