小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, October 26, 2007

OH NO! I've been tagged!

So I’ve been tagged by Avina

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them).
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 random / weird facts about me


1. I can memorise numbers pretty well..
(esp hp no. which i dont use phonebook for those i call frequently.
2 name afew here, min, cine, zhen, dar.dar, lisa, shar, mk, chris, sis, dad, hm..)

2. I got sweet tooth
(thou every1 knows that but i can finish 1 whole Mentos within mins)

3. I always eat the same thing at restuarant/fast-food
(MOS : Teriyaki Chix, LJS : Combo1, MAC : Fillet, Sakae : those usual side dishes)

4. I buy things in advance b4 it runs out
(toilet paper as eg. i wil remind my mama 2 buy them when it stil got 10+rolls,
OR buyin tissue paper packs when there's stil 1 row left)

5. I uses 6 packs of Ketchup at LJS
(those frenx who i eat BK with wil know..
i wil demand 6 packs 2 go with e chix + fries)

6. I was once attacked by a cockroach while in toilet
(it stopped on my shoulder, i shove it down with my hands
only 2 realise its a cockroach. Scream out loud & whole family
rush 2 e toilet only 2c me in shock!)

7. I cant tak chilli or spicy food. NOT even a teeny weeny bit.

Tagged people
Francine Low
Desiree Yeo
Joey Chan
Eebing
Diana Neo
Joyce Ong
WeiTian

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home