小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, October 26, 2007

Im BaAcCckKkk~

NO! i didnt die of overly-traumatized..
im stil alive & kicking! lolx..
it wasnt as bad as i imagine it 2b..
kekek~ Mr Dentist is v gentle with me..
e injectS of anesthetic wasnt painful at all!
everything was done speedily fast..
like e teeth was extracted w/o my knowledge..
Mr Dentist jux say, "its out"
and i was spotted with e "???" face..
he was smiling at me & say, "u din feel it right?"
yes.. he was right!
i really din feel anything..
except, e extraction of my upper tooth was diff..
nurse hafta hold onto my head with BOTH HANDS,
when Mr Dentist is doin e "pluckin" of e stubborn tooth..
i guess, my tooth refused 2 come out aft afew attempts..
in which he keep changin tools.. ;x
stubborn owner with e stubbon tooth ehx? ;p
initially i tot extraction was "more painful" than op.
but aft e anesthetic wear off, i start 2 feel e pain hauntin mee..
(upper was extraction & lower was op.)
my lower gum was in much more pain than upper..
nw im scare of my right side tooth le..
according to Mr Dentist, my right side BOTH hafta op.
they're in grown so cant extract it out..
*sObx*sObx*
BUT, i wont be goin 2 extract them so soon..
my Medisave r kinda depleted aft 1 op.
op. + x-ray + med + blah blah cost me $700+!
luckily, its paid with my Medisave
(thou its oso my $$)
extraction of upper tooth is $80..
which i paid by Nets.. :(
gotta work another few more mths..
save up on Medisave b4 i can go remove right side..

anyway, all words & no pix make my entry dull..
so i've, i mean dar.dar took some pix..
when i was lyin down on e bed gettin ready..
no pix/video of my op. lohx..
Mr Dentist asked dar.dar 2 walk arnd outside..
so dar.dar oni stay til e end of anesthetic injection..
puttin on e op. robe & cap..
Mr Dentist & Nurse gettin ready..
Injectin Anesthetic in process..
cant c my hands which r all tensed up..

aft arnd 20mins of "surgery"
im out sittin at e reception..
is my face swollen?
Mr Dentist say wil blue black.. :s

Mr Dentist know im nervous b4 e op.
so he asked Nurse 2 gave me 3 pills 2 eat..
sayin can calm me down aft that..
2b make things worse..
dar.dar keep teasin me lohx..
infront of e nurse, make me super paiseh..
lolx~ finally its OVER~!!!
e amt of med i've got..
mouth wash too..
given 1wk MC..
luckily got 2 days is wkend..
else i think my tis yr MC might b gone..
oOooPx! did i gave u a scare?
keke~ my wisdom tooth~!
e bloodier one is lower tooth..
upper one is cleaner right?
FYI, e "blood" is act. my GUM!!
OMG! *painful*

i changed afew cotton guaze at hm..
think arnd 5-6 times b4 i stopped bitting it..
n i can stil taste e blood comin out.. :s
while bitting e cotton, i cldnt swallow my saliva..
n i keep "drippin" saliva can?
i feel like im toto again! -.-"

was supposed 2b restin at hm..
but dar.dar wanna brin toto go 4 a walk..
so i went with them 2 Bishan Park..
i used up 2 packs of tissue lohx..
jux 2 absorb e "keep-flowin-non-stop" saliva of mine..
wahahaahahah~ ;x
look at toto..
anxious 2 stomp out of e lift..
e trail of urine left by toto..
as i've said b4..
toto loves 2 leave behind his "mark"
headin hm already~
toto cldnt tak e 2km+ walk..
1 happy photo in e lift..
this time rnd, toto is lookin at e cam..

AND last but not least..
we went 2 catch a movie aft that..
lolx~ m i crazy or wat?
Mr Dentist advised me 2 rest at hm..
yet i stil went 2 watch movies..
my dinner 4 ytd was Campbell Soup.
really not enough.. im hungry..
but e pain stopped me frm eatin more.. :(
watched Brothers..
rated it 2.5/5 stars..
not really worth catchin it..
mayb buyin a DVD from JB can le.. ;x

breakfast 4 2dae?
only a cup of Milo..
*scream out loud*
IM HUNNGRRRYYY~~~~
but my right side no strength 2 bite..
how 2 eat u tell me? (>.<)

on a happier side,
i've placed order 4 my Lomo spree..
its 2 get Flash 4 cine & bing..
hEe~ hope wil arrive nx wk..
b4 my MC ends of cux.. ;D

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home