小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

satisfied.... finally

my sis bght a seaweed cracker frm HK..
all e way its been left on e dinner table until Sun nite..
act. she's in search of e Lay's Seaweed flavours chips..
but.. its not available in SG at all.. =(
oni China & Thailand got..
last nite rched hm received my 5th bdae pressy..
its from my papa worx.. =)
kinda settle 2/5 of my buffet expenses 4 me already..
thank u papa~!
thats me!
happily goin 2 buy lunch jux nw..
n i finally got wat i wanna eat!
ytd went down buy char siew rice,
all bcux of e 卤蛋..
sadly, its all gone liaox..
(i went down 4 lunch at 3+pm)
thats why 2dae purposely 12+ go lunch..
n i got wat i wanted!

while searchin 4 HK air tix..
i cum across this shocking news..
how come UA is offering 13?!?! freakin dollars?
im really interested 2 know why?
its so tempting..

yet i cant go this yr.. =(
anyway, me & sis r discussin nx yr's plan..
we're gonna save up & go "elsewhere"
hohoho~ not divulging where yet..
wait til everything is finalised 1st.
*grinx*
currently hooked on this bk..
really hilarious arhx..
entertained me quite alot..
rate it a 4/5 blings.
i read 8 chaps in office ytd *whisper*
but imagine aft tis bk,
i stil got quite afew 2 go..
who ask me buy so much bks in HK?
n i bght 2 more bks frm TW spree
which shld b arriving by tis wk
OooPx!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home