小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, June 11, 2007

For the past wkend

my wkend zoom by so fast that i cld hardly enjoy..
all i can rem is i tried 4 cakes durin e wkend..
n 1 was bght by my sis frm Starbucks,
which i oni ate 1 mouthful & stopped trying..
reason being, i find e mixture kinda not so nice..
1 of e 4 cakes..
Lychee Martini which my sis like..
i prefer another 2 flavours, which i 4got 2 tak pix..
is Citrus Drop Cake & Strawberry Dust Cake.
both r equally nice (in my point of view)
Sat morn was acc my mama to mkt..
went 2 feed her beloved cats 1st..
this is "Xiao Orange" which i named it as,
"小橙" in chinese..
and this is "Black Nose"
which is "黑鼻子" in chinese.
小橙 is pregnant once again!
c how big her stomach is? OMG!
*gasp in horror*
mux b done by 黑鼻子
den she went 2 buy dumpling's leaves..
YAY! we're gonna have dumplings 2 eat le..
n saw e ice cream sale again..
its yoghurt ice cream worx..
damn nice lahx.. e person say its not fattening..

stil got went other places 2 buy groceries..
but didnt manage 2 tak pix ahx..
spend 2hrs+ zZz til dar.dar ready 2 meet..
had Ichiban Sushi 4 dinner on Sat nite..
their green tea is a biggy cup k!
ordered my Chawamushi!
its so soft & tender!
better than Sakae (in my opinion)
even got chicky meat sumore!
den dar.dar had e Tori Karaage Curry Udon,
wheras i had e Chicken Katsu Don
this is mine!
and this is dar.dar's
i find e egg v attractive lehx..
our bill..
haiya~
the fatty bom bom arm strike again!
=(
dar.dar busy talking..
bcux i cldnt finish mine,
n dar.dar was sayin he's hungry..
so he's tryin 2 finish my left-over..
but..
his face tells it all..
we even ordered desserts lahx..
dar.dar's Rikyu Sundae
it looks v nice in this pix right?
but it wasnt as nice as e pix..
really orangey taste i can say..
and e bill came to a freakin $48+
wOw!
1st time eat Jap can more than $40..
nx time mux head back Sakae le..
so nice of my sis 2 buy cakes hm let me try..
its Mango Cheese Cake!
but, i dun like it at all.. althou its mango..
really find e mixture abit weird..
and my sis came hm with a starry item..
its 4 me as well de..
hahahah~ e rest goes 2 my bdae cake..
oh my~ all of u r eatin my bdae pressy siax..
its e pressy my sis gimme worx..
i gotta choose sth nice!
and this is toto slpin on my bed on Sun morn..
occupying nearly half of my space le..
he yawn.. n showed his sharp teeth!
really sharp rite?
den he goes back slping..
showin me his paws ---
which i loved e left side in e pix..
cux all his paws r black in color de..
as i walked out of my bedroom..
toto got up & gave me a "舍不得" look..
/* thats dar.dar slpin..
also me & dar.dar had a Mario Kart race..
in which ME emerged as e WINNER!
oni once lahx..
aft that, dar.dar won me le..
toto with e pudding dog..
toto : "wat is this.. same color as me.."
wah.. hardly toto wil pose 4 camera lehx..
sadly, he hafta cut nails aft that..
my mama cuttin & dar.dar holdin toto
look how agony toto's face is.. eeewwww~if any1 can recognize this place,
really thumbs up arhx!
hahahah~ went 2 watch Ocean's 13 ytd..
really a intelligent movie..
give it a 4/5 blings!
n we had our usual dinner at e mkt..
finally satisfy my crave 4 Grape..
n my crave 4 fish burger (at e mkt)
den back 2 reality..
hafta return 2 work 2dae..
another 5 days b4 its wkend..
which means 12days more 2 my bdae!
shucks!
i haven get ready e decor yet..
n i haven plan e activities at all lahx..
/* gotta go pester ppl help me out

i jux realised i left a buncha photos at hm..
which means i cant blog abt last Fri nw..
and i wanna tell u guys i enjoyed last Fri's outing badly..
its been a long long time since i met up my poly mates..
plus, its really sweet of mk + chris 2 gimme my pressy TAT early.
hiakx hiakx~ eager 2 know wat they gimme?
wait til i blog abt it bahx..
"see you till i see you"
(quoted frm Ocean's 13)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home