小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Preparation in process

Sat noon was spend doing my decors..
so a sneak peek 4 everyone who read my blog..
=p
thats dar.dar doing the sprayin 4 me..
these tough tasks definitely mux let guys do it..
so im e onlookers.. doin e snapping.. =)
n here's e wonderful outcome..
while e guys were doin e spraying..
me & sis was doing e stars hanger..
n painting them yellowish..


aft all these,
we went 2 prepare n out 4 dinner!
its a pre-fathers day celebration.
they discussing wat food 2 order
long time no see 7-up
fish head soup
specially 4 my papa de..
ngo-heong
furong egg
sea cucumber with mushroom
beancurd w/o hotplate
and veggie..


headed hm aft our dinner..
2nd rnd of decor preparations..
everyone busy doin their task..
im e inspector ok..
tracing outline done by dar.dar & weihong
bubble-ish lines by sis
den i joined in tracing of alphas
aft painting e stars yellow at e other side
den weihong tried blowing a small balloon
its small & heart shape mind u..
thats why his face r all red..
c how diff it is 2 blow up a small balloon?
all e alphas done up..
r e font nice?
close-up of e alphas..
aft e bubble-ish lines turn transparent..
its super nice & bling ok?
hehehe~
hope everything wil turns out nice..
i mean e overall decor..


2dae was spend orderin buffet & cake..
discussed e buffet dishes with sis & mama..
called them up 2 enquire..
n submit my orders via online..
had lunch n head out 2 AMK Hub buy stuffs..
cups/plates/forks 4 cakes & drinks..
took bus 88 down to Pine Garden.
waited a gd 30mins 4 our turn.
freaking long wait indeed!
but its worth it.. =)
im quite happy with my cake..
hope every1 wil find my cake yummy!
fyi, its v special worx..
me & sis came up e design wan..


counting down 6 more days!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home