小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Wii-ed

OMG!
can u believe it?
my dar.dar went 2 buy Wii on Thur!
his fren preorder it 4 him..
n its ready 4 collection last Thur..
so.. i had my 1st experience last Fri..
n i tell u..
it left me feeling..
super muscle cramps!
=(
both my arm & shoulder r aching.
but its a gd stretch of muscle..
reminds me of my sec sch days trg..
while playin the Wii-bowling..
and guess who's e ultimate winner?
its me!
i've got Strike & Spare!
which i nv had in real life arhx..
den i attempt 2 play it again alone..
in e end, i got slightly 1 mark higher!
how amazing is that?
cux i've got 3 Strike in a row -- Strike Turkey!
OMGosh~
den we tried Baseball..
which i accidentally win dar.dar
having a Home-Run which makes me e winner
we've got couple toothbrush at his place..
with me using Pink & him using Green.
sOo sWweEetTt~
aft afew rnd of games..
dar.dar let me use Wii surf net..
and i went 2 visit zhen's blog..
where she mention e Lulu Guinnest bag..
see see..
i left her comment using Wii
Sat morning..
we tried another rnd of Baseball..
but i stil won dar.dar
den i say wanna tryout Boxing..
its smashing the sandbags with punches..
see the score difference..
its super scary i tell u..
i cldnt believe i won him so much!
n i cldnt believe i smash a sandbag with 3 punches!
oh man!
even when playin e real boxing..
i beat dar.dar in it!
/* dar.dar say i play v furiously!
we stil got play Tennis too..
but i didnt take any pix of it..
muahahahaahah~
its really fun playin it..
cant wait 2 try it out again..

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home