小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

why is that so?

this entry was supposed 2b posted on 13th..
n yet i waited til 16th (2dae) 2 post it out.
reason being, i was quite busy last few days..
on wed, my co. server broke down..
affecting e whole Asia Pac.
we cant send/receive emails frm lotus notes..
oni Lotus Notes is affected.
n lotsa of my colleagues went off early.
teabreaks, long lunch all on that day itself.
as it was my 9th biz day, i cldnt do e same as them.
i hafta get e ppl 2 send mails 2 my gmail a/c.
n how troublesome is that?
havin 2 call them up & tellin them 2 mail it 2 xXx..
anyway, everything is back 2 normal.

aft this incident,
im startin 2 wonder.
why isnt there a backup server?
if sum1 wanna crash my co.
they jux need 2 crash our server wil do.
everything is backup inside wat?!
alone in office..
facin e hot hot sun outside
doin my work by myself..
my colleagues all use e chance 2 skive.
.: things i did on wed late aftn :.
hafta do my work.
finish it at 5:40pm.
wash cup. use toilet.
pack up my things.
head back AMK meet sis.
had Mac 4 dinner.
watch shrek 3 at Jubilee.
hmswthm at 9pm.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home