小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

(blank)

its e time of e month again --- CONFERENCE!
hafta host e conference this aftn..
and im feeling knots in my stomach again!
bloody hell!

~!* interrupted by an OVERSEAS call *!~

ok~ back to subject.
i was saying im so not prepared lahx.
when oni 1 out of 3 reports r completed
(e other 2 stil pendin 4 reports)
of cux im so not prepared can?
=(

ytd nite shar was sayin she wanna go HK..
and it makes me start missing HK once again..
barh barh barh~
how can i survive in HK w/o dar.dar?
he's my communication tool..
sort of like my mouth in HK lohx..
hahahaha.. =x
that was me ytd..
with dark rings under my eyes..
(>.<)
when toto is slpy, he got a sad face..
but when he's nt slpy, look how happy he is?
even hugging his toy sumore lahx!
tell me.. is toto cute?
;)

tryin 2 take his toy,
n he's lookin at my hand norx..
muahahahahah~
n this is me 2dae!
with wat looks like a fake smile..
=x


boring day 4 me lahx..
mayb aft work meetin sis + bf..
watchin Shrek 3 at amk~
*jump arnd*
i want Fri 2 come faster!
cant wait 2 receive my paycheck~

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home