小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Pre-celebration

again.. my this wkend r put 2 gd use..
reason being i was busy doin my decor stuffs..
with my sis, dar.dar & sis's bf help!
a million thanks 2 them!
and a mimi 4 everyone,
the decor r 80% done lohx~
wOohOo~
pls praise my decor ok? =p
alright, enough of my wkend updates..
let me blog abt last Fri..
really super happening nahx..
i've got a farewell lunch 4 Mr J at Uncle Sam..
follow by i went MRT station meet xiang..
den met Lisa at Bugis b4 meetin zhen & cine..
v dramatic when i tink of zhen & cine's face..
they didnt expect 2c us there.. lolx..
me & xiang at KFC
threesome take!
me & zhen
& cine aft they arrive
n thats me & lisa..
taken using zhen's hp!
grp photo of us!
too bad min cldnt join us.. =\
this is taken using my hp..
xiang gotta went off 1st cux she din tak leave..
me & lisa took leave anyway..
had their lunch n head off 2 Bishan..
on the train
while waiting 4 e train 2 come_v1
while waiting 4 e train 2 come_v2
while waiting 4 e train 2 come_v3
its really lucky of us..
cux e train was pack n yet we got seats!
cine.. may i ask wats that look?
taken using cine's hp..
got a old old photo effect horx?
with my hp all framed up!


zhen suggest we took neo.neo..
so kind of her 2 pay fully for e neo.neo..
yet we oso got a copy of it.. =)
thanks zhen!
while decorating the neo.neo
sneak peak of our neo.neo
/* zhen im waitin 4 ur scanned pix
y zhen & lisa got pose pose harx?
why harx why harx?


n we went 2 buy bubble tea!
our cine & lisa was craving 4 it..
why lisa look so happy over here?
cine busy checkin hp & msg-ing "sum1"?
zhen.. who's that on the line?
lisa boringly playing e straws..
/* i hearrt such candid take..


bcux e weather was hot..
so lisa say she wanna tak cab!
n she dun mind payin 4 it.. wHhheEee~
on the cab with zhen beside
i love 2 tak pix with e sun's ray shinning upon me
dun need photoshop effect & it looks great!


upon reachin lisa's hse..
we started 2 get down 2 work..
oni zhen was busy fiddling with her blog..
see.. stil got time 2 blog horx?
cutting cutting & more cutting
/* thank u cine & lisa 4 helping me out
its gift awarding time!
thats wat cine & zhen gave me..
really surprised ehx..
i didnt expect them 2 give me anything tat day..
n.. its my fave doraemon!! =D
aft zhen went off..
oni left me, cine & lisa..
so last grp photo b4 me & cine head off..
n thanks cine 4 e ride hm.. =)


if u think my last Fri end lidat..
then im afraid ur wrong..
bcux.. i've got something on later..

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home