小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, June 11, 2007

Pitstop + Central + Cakes!!

as i've mentioned this aftn..
i very much wish 2 blogged abt last Fri..
reason being, some1 is waitin 2 read my blog!
=D
*wave hello 2 chris*
"r u readin my blog right nw?"
so e guys (mk + chris) came down 2 meet me.
alighted at Raffles Place n walked down..
arrived at a v unpleasant place.. =\
doesnt look anywhere which i wil patronise..
budden, upstairs was much cooler!
look at e shelf of games they've got 4 us..
n e wall of photos everyone leaves behind..
nx time b sure 2 look 4 my photo k? ;)
busy playin our 1st game --- Cloud 9
e format & cards needed..
only took us less than 30mins 2 complete..
our nx game --- Ticket to Ride
go ahead 2 read it if u like..
e map & instructions
e scoring format
i personally enjoyed playin it..
e trains, destination card & tickets
e map & all our trains!
4 of us ---> lian, mk, chris & me!
used Red, Green, Blue & Black
and who's e ultimate winner?
YES! u got it right..
cux i enjoyed it, so i play my best!
some pix pix 2 share..
with lian lian worx..
with chris
it wasnt v spacious if u can c frm this pix
so, i'll stil prefer Mind's Cafe!! =D
bcux lian gotta rush 2 her nx destination,
so we lonbang her cab go Central..
as me & lian lian was busy snappin photo..
our poor chris was fiddling hp kill time..
my 1st time at Central arhx!
there wasnt much food that we like..
so we settle 4 BK instead! lolx..
guess wat e guys bght 4 me?!
a long sleeve top lehx..
quoted from mk :
"suitable 4 slpwear, office & casual"
quoted frm chris :
"u wear such exp clothes 2 slp?"
b4 i left 2 take bus home..
/* hardly a chance 2 tak pix 2gether ;]
my 1st pressy worx..
i really like it lahx..
/* i swear ok?
close up view..
honestly, i duno anything abt SuperDry..
until chris mention abt it..


n bcux dar.dar bght cakes 4 me 2 try..
n i haven got chance 2 try them yet..
Fresh Strawberry Cream Cake
e strawberry is really NICE arhx!
e fresh cream isnt too sweet nor blend..
Citrus Drop Cake
Luscious cake bursting with lemon flavour..
filled with brilliant lemon curd btw each layer.
/* my mama likes tis flavour..
really v "kai wei" ehx..
i oso like this flavour v much! (whisper)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home