小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, June 15, 2007

TGIF

im so glad everything is over..
and i can fully concentrate on my bdae..
have been quite busy recently.
esp my report was due ytd.
and i've been doin handicraft at hm aft work.
oni turning in arnd 12am siax..
jux 7hrs of slp/day --- its not enough 4 me!
(i know im fortunate 2 have 7hrs of slp)
but im stil yawning at work lahx..
keep wantin 2 take nap durin lunchtime..
=(
n i've got dark eye rings already..
*scream out loud NNOOOOOO*
i dun have chubby face right?
dun tell me i got baby fats --- i duwan 2 know!
dun say u fancy usin laptop than PC..
its so tedious 2 use a laptop.
bcux u hafta carry it everywhere u go!
thats wat i do on e 10th biz day every mth..



guess wat i had 4 dinner ytd?
its dumplings!
made by my cousin's mama..
and e ingredients inside..
1 word --- DELICIOUS!
and this morn i tried e ones my mama made
e ingredients used.
1 word --- YUMMY!
for health conscious ppl -- my mama
for food lover -- my cousin's mama
e taste diff alot lahx..
btw, i usually dun eat this..
so call e "li zi"?
my much awaiting leave is here!
took a half day aftn leave 2dae..
gonna make make make my decor lahx..
bo bian.. my frenx 2dae free mahx..
n my nothing 2 do look..
lolx~ im lookin 4ward 2 lunch time..
goin Uncle Sam Restuarant.
its farewell lunch 4 Uncle J norx..
aft that wil b meetin my girls..
stay tuned 4 pix bahx.. ;)

i almost 4got 2 mention..
i've got 2 fren's bdae falls on 11th June..
Happy 25th bdae, GuoWei.
Happy 21st bdae, Mengkiat.

another thing 2 announce over here
im officially workin here 4 1yr 3days!
my 1st day was 12th June'06.
OMG! i feel so old nw..
muahahahahah~

oOooPx!
1 last thing 2 mention,
im goin dar.dar's hse 2nite..
we're gonna have a match of Wii!!
yes, u read that right!
dar.dar bght Wii already ehx..
=D gonna think of wat games 2 play nx..
i wanna get ride of e extra "thing" on my arm.
YAY!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home