小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, June 08, 2007

late by a day

ytd i really met up Miss Wong & Wu 4 lunch..
had our current fave --- MAC!
this is e evidence!
all 3 of us up-sized 2 get seaweed fries!
hahahahaa.. =p
while waitin 4 our train 2 arrive..
a decent pix taken by my darling baby.
ytd aft work i went hm..
while waitin 4 dar.dar 2 come over,
i filled up my stomach with a piece of cake 1st!
its black forest 4 me!
tasted really yummilicious!
while workin on my SLA report..
i realised e helpdesk missed out a impt column..
called over & request for him 2 resend..
ugH! i hate such last min thingy..
i duwan 2 make any mistakes/error!!
so i went downstairs 2 buy Old Chang Kee..
fill up my stomach 4 e time being..
its Money Bag worx..
used 2 eat this durin sec sch de..
plus my all time fave --- curry puff!
m feelin satisfied already..
these 2 shld b able 2 last me til 6+pm..
m meetin e guys 4 a belated/advance celebration..
=) chris is bringing us 2 Pitstop!
oso another boardgames cafe like Mind's Cafe..
hOoohOoo~ if its nice, i'll bring my girls down..
YAY! wkend is arriving lohx..

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home