小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, June 21, 2007

im so freaking spoilt!

i hate 2 admit,
but i know my family loves me..
might even b more than i thought..
ytd got a sudden urge 2 give them a hug..
but i didnt..
im suppose 2b strong infront of them..
so, how cld i cry or appear weak?
anyway, weimin this is e gift 4u.. =)
hopefully it can b of some use when ur in Aust..
n do remember us alright?

following which..
is bcux of this gift which makes me super touched!
its not among my wishlist..
nor did i thought of it..
so.. its really a pleasant surprise.. =]
my sis pass me this bag..
n it contains 2 cards & a giftbox..
e card frm my sis..
with my fave color & shape -- purple + star
/* she know me so well..
and e back of it..
nw its time 4 e gift-box..
i wonder wats inside.
wld that b a STAR pendant too?
naked box w/o ribbon..
keep me in suspense..
i tot aft i lift up the box cover,
i'll c e item already..
who knows.. there's a "bag" inside..
tadah!
its NOT a star pendant..
but its a versatile piece of "metal"..
choose by my ever-loving sis..
wat else cld i say?
except 2 thank her again n again..
i tot a cake is enough..
n yet they bght me sth else too!
tell me who is not touched?
/* tears r swelled up when im typing tis..
honestly, im so touched..
my whole family r so sweet & thoughtful 2 me..

consecutive 3 days i received gift frm my family..
Mon papa, Tue dar.dar, Wed sis + weihong..
so wat wld i receive 2dae?
b4 comin 2 work this morn..
toto was lickin his hands & feets non-stop..
so my mama bring him so wash..
yes.. my mama has got better already..
all thx 2 e med e doc prescribed..
y toto look so lost over here?
mama wiping toto's feets dry..
close up of toto's lost face..

seriously..
i think even if i nv organise a party..
wat i've got is enough 2 make me remember..
i guess all e stuffs i received til nw has exceeded $1k..
which is more than wat im payin 4 my buffet..
anyway, here's e list of items i've received so far..
4. Pine Garden Cake frm jiejie

im gonna make sure i missed none out..
wil update all e pressy i recevied on my blog..
definitely make it as memorable as possible myself!
din upload photo of my cakes..
its 2 give myself & every1 a surprise!
in addition, i've went 2 cut my hair ytd..
jux alighted at AMK n e tot stirkes me.
so i walked all e way 2 cut my hair..
which its quite diff frm usual..
nw nw nw.. im not upload pix of me 2dae/tml..
wait til Sat n every1 wil know..
YAY~!

another 1day and thats it!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home