小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

1 of my wish fulfilled~

ytd is the DAY.
bcux i received my 1st Hi-Fi in my life..
let me explain y its e DAY.

meet dar.dar at e bus stop downstairs..
took a bus down 2 Suntec..
bcux supposingly, there's 4 electronic stores..
BUT, sadly none of them got stock 4 my Sony Hi-Fi.
and Courts SA told me e display set was sold 1-2 days ago.
which makes me wonder..
who cld b so despo 2 even buy a display set?
*slap myself 4 sayin that*
bcux thats wat exactly happened 2 me too!
OMG! so ironic right? =x
from Suntec we walked 2 Millenia Walk..
but b4 that, we stop by 4 dinner 1st.
thats dar.dar with his super-ultra-huge-KING-sized pasta.
i guess he cld b regreting it v much 4 up-ing size of it.
bcux.. frm e pix.. is superbly BIG i tell u..
its enough 4 2 ladies 2 eat..
assuming me & my twins i mean..
tell me that is not big..
n i'll stuff it down ur throat ok? =p
this is mine..
isnt it nicer lookin at mine?
e portion is jux right..
but e cream sauce is v thick..

i always got left-over..
and yet dar.dar add sumore cheese to it..
shitcheese him


so aft settling our dinner,

we continued our journey searching..
coincidently, i bump into my sis's ex-colleague..
and sumore blah blah thing happened which i'll skip..
den comes e decision making time..
i've got 2 models 2 choose..
which 1 of it is last yr's fave, e other is tis yr's fave..
tell me, which wld u choose? im so torn-apart!
last yr's fave / tis yr's fave / Sony 1st bluetooth hi-fi
go on n check out the webby lahx..
arbo y i tak time go Yahoo! search lehx?
im not tryin 2b funny or wat..
but CMT-DH3 n CMT-DH5BT is v similar..
only 2 thing diff is -- Color & Bluetooth!
and it cost another 50 freakin moolahs u know?!
my point here is.. unless ur a blackie freak,
if not, i'll suggest u choose e middle 1..
=D
isnt it a beauty my dear? ;)
2b honest, it looks beautiful-er on e webby..
cux in real life, its not WHITE but SILVER siax..
stil.. it matches my TV cabinet & TV..
which is y i choose it!
n its coming right hm with me NOW!
muahahahahhah~
endured a terrible 45mins 133 bus trip back..
dont ask me y we didnt took a cab..
freakin suntec/millenia walk is so lao ya can?
e cab refused 2 turn in.. so freakin long..
might as well tak bus lohx.. -.-"
there is is my dear..
for the time being its lidat..
im waitin 4 dar.dar 2 change my TV cabinet..
and my beloved hi-fi wil b complete 2gether.
oh yah.. that black thing beside dun match.
so i'll b movin it away frm e TV cabinet..
so my whole cabinet wil b in whitish-silver tone..
oOooPx! 4got abt my TV..
anyway, e TV is not e main focus here.

bcux i rched hm too late,
i didnt have time 2 play arnd with it..
oni tested it with VCD/DVD/CD-R/FM niax..
rest of e testin wil wait til 2nite!
YAY! *clap hands*

thats how lazy toto is..
taken this morn while im eatin breakfast..
he's greedy thats why restin near me..
hoping i wil feed him some..
=p
turning 2 look at me..
or is that glancing at me?
shld i say, stare instead?
den he turned & PUSH me with his hind-legs..
c his legs resting on my leg anot?
he really is pushin siax..
so rude.. buay tahan this dog..
lunch is done at here again..
bus-ed down with xiang within 15mins..
had a BK (as if TJPG no BK) 4 lunch.
everything done within 1hr 25mins siax..
cux xiang's boss saw her when she left office..
n nehx nehx saw me when i left office..
so we cant lunch 4 too long.. ahhaha~
taken under e glaring sun nahx..
spot lisa's eye bcum smaller anot? =p

enough of the happy mood..
now 4 a slightly sad-er mood already..
ytd heard frm my sis that my mama is sick..
she vomit & feel giddy e whole day..
last nite when i rched hm, she's resting..
n i even went down feed cats on her behalf..
(i successfully feed e 2 cats!)
she really seems quite sick 2 me last nite..
so tis morn b4 i came 2 work,
i acc her go c doc 1st..
doc say her blood nv circulate properly..
so she feels giddy & nauseous..
really hope mama wil recover faster..
arbo tis comin Sat wil b a busy day 4 her le..
mayb shld let her rest more bahx..
resulting in me rchin office at 1030pm..
luckily nehx nehx was not arnd..
*phew
but tis is e 1st time i c her so sick..
really feels like .....

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home