小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

re: 21st bdae pressy

act. my mama have bght my 21st pressy 4 me..
budden due to some reasons, she took it back,
and ended up buying another piece 4 me..
and of cux, i was asked 2 choose myself.
went from Lee Hwa to Poh Heng to Taka to SK.
finally spotted sth PRETTY & within budget.
(budget ~ $400)
i saw a Lee Hwa starry pendant ~$500+
but i said NO! i duwan folk out e rest myself..
therefore, when we rched SK,
i realised e range is slightly cheaper..
hence, i got my 1st diamond necky again
its from SK de..
and was given 2 tix 2 SK private function.
heard from e promoter that Stefanie Sun wil b there too!
as i was a gd sis, i gave e tix 2 my sis..
she's a fan of Stefanie Sun mahx..
paid a hefty price 4 it..
no wonder packaging oso diff..
jux a small diamond niax..
but got e duno what heart or solitaire cut..
i c it 4 myself de..
was so surprised by it!
v. small bahx?
my mama paid $400 4 me..
e remaining $200+ gotta pay myself..
ugh~ another amt spent!

07.04.2007 [Sat]
Private SK Function at Vivo!
because we've got 2 tix, so we can sit down!
e rest of Stef's fans can only stand outside 2 watch.
1st time so near 2 Stefanie Sun can?
stage of e event
Stefanie doing the start
wahx.. i envy those who can wear HIGH heels..
and i meant those v HIGH heels..
with thin pointed heels at the end worx..
Jean Danker + Stefanie Sun
is she smiling at me?
event ending soon lohx..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home