小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Sunday, February 08, 2009

02.01.2009 - 08.01.2009 Amsterdam

cutting short on my words cux i got too much 2 blog..
im still behind with afew more entries.. ;(


DH-ed with them, my loves!

gd clicks r wat i yearn 4 each flt

waitin 4 e shuttle bus hence snappin inside Sports store

odd 1 out!

love dorothy in this photo

whole rack of LAYS waiting 4 me 2 buy!!

time diff drives me crazy!
home sick too!

e kinda tram we're gonna take..

my 2 seniors figuring out the exact way arnd..

along the Fashion Street..
where Gucci, LV, Prada, Chanel is..

where i ate my SG$5 sausage bread -.-"

gosh! sausage with mayo on a cold day..
y din i ever realise e impt of a sausage bread??

y r the building in AMS mostly built with bricks?

e tall xmas tree inside 1 building

another grand building

look how crowded it is on a Mon?

e cuppa hot choco which warms me up in the cold

sale @ H&M isnt attractive either

horse ride? nahx!

1 of the shoppin centre we visited

e toilet which cost me SG$0.60



e tram which we took 2 go bac hotel

when nite falls in ams..

e emo me lookin out at the city

gd bye, Ams!

on shuttle bus out with them

e woman with her muffler which tempted me 2 buy mine..

kill the coldness by snapping?
its impossible!

with bud on train

waitin 4 train at Kozu stn..

on train headin bac 2 NRT

wat we have on our bottom??

e injuries we have on our fingers..
part of the injury we wil have aft each flt..
blue black is also unavoidable. ;(

e crackers which reminds me of the childhood

this is creature cover aka my bud!

bulkin with head & cover on 1st nite

head with her scrump doll behind

here's how the skyliner looks like frm inside

1st time on skyliner lehx!

while on the skyliner..
when we finally get 2 sit 2gether

aft alighting frm e Skyliner!

out in the coldness waitin 4 shuttle bus

with Valerie & Dorothy @ e convenience store

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home