小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, January 26, 2009

FE2 Roll. xXx

landed in SIN ytd via KL @ 9+pm
was so freaking tired frm this "long haul flt"
departed from NRT @ 11+am and only rched SIN @ 9+pm..
worse thing is, my 3-ban was sick. ;(
suspected 2b food poisoning which might be due 2 HANOI???
e day b4 i was bombarded by afew sms-es..
and when i rched SIN, i got 8 new msges frm them..
ade, jill, sis, lisa, xiang...
shall not go into details here..
anyhow! scroll down 4 e new developed roll of FE2..
im esp satisfied with e multi-exposure shot..
SO nicely taken nehx! ;D
























my v nicely taken multi-exposure shot!


im off to have my beauty slp!
gonna start bai nian-ing tml already!

share a secret with u here..
i suspect my pay wil hit 3k this mth! teeheehee~

ohh~ those featured in e photo,
pls feel free 2 kope e photos frm here.. ;)
doubt i got time 2 zip & "distribute" it via email..

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR, folks!


PS : wil b bac with photos frm Hanoi soonest!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home