小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, January 26, 2009

Purple Fashion is IN!

im seeing purple everywhere 2dae..

let me recount them accordingly:
1st. my scarf, pumps & bag
2nd. my cousin + auntie's top
3rd. lady in purple dress at nearby temple
4th. auntie's top & bottom
5th. my relative's daughter-in-law's top
6th. new sofa set color
7th. master bedroom's bedsheet color
8th. random auntie in purple top & berms

SEEE!!!!
even my sis say purple is in trend now..
so i made e right decision 2 invest in my purple items..
newly bght: cap & furry jacket
yvonne said i got contrasting purple color on me..
cux on 24th, i wore ALMOST purple in full..
with my already purple coat, pumps & bag,
i proceed 2 add-on another light purple furry jacket..
& lastly a purple knitted cap bght at a bargain of 1000yen.
SO, i presume jill wil c a walkin brinja soon..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home