小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

NGO 03.02.2009 - 05.02.2009

arrived @ NGO on 3rd of Feb 7+pm..
was earlier than scheduled time of arrival..
rched hotel & ring up Yvonne 2 let her know my arrival..
hahaha~ hardly got chance 2 meet classgirl out station mahx..

flt was empty at the Aft comp't..
mama can even breastfeed in the cbn! ;o

flyin with this senior was good..
looked aft me & took care of us well..
really thanks 4 everything! =)

i bathed & have my dinner b4 goin 2 find Yvonne..
1 photo of us in her room..
funny how recently i keep bumping into her..

she went bac 2 mak preparations 4 her flt tml..
so i was left alone 2 cam-whore abit.. ;p

using her pinkish lappy 2 tune in to songs..
shared with her some of my accumulated HD songs..

morn came & i meet my senior 4 free breakfast!
c how nice e sunrise is! hehehe~

here's my breakfast - round 1

aft breakfast, yvonne went bac rm 2 prepare..
and report 4 her flt bac to NRT.
so i head bac my rm 2 nap awhile b4 meetin senior go airport..

1 of e must go shops in the airport..
lotsa crackers in diff flavours!!

u can try them b4 deciding whether 2 buy..

where we had our lunch..

tak a look at the menu..
its all chn food btw..
jap food was too exp lahx!
there's 1 unagi don sellin 2,400yen!

my char siew ramen @ 750yen

a pix b4 we go off..

lets c what i bght frm NGO~

brownies intro by my senior!!

looks delicious, isnt it??

its really nice!
i tried a small mouthful & got addicted..
8 pieces for 1,050yen!! ;(

& my tons of crackers!
some 4 my cousin & my sis's bf..

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home