小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Farewell Lunch @ Secret Recipe

my colleagues excluding 2 boss treat me 2 lunch!
hehehe~ decided v long b4 we settle with Secret Recipe..
my blackcurrent Iced Tea..
tasted kinda weird IMO..
mushroomy soup.. v thick i like~
e last time we went 2 Secret Recipe is 4 Annie's Farewell...
and in less than 2mths time, its my turn.. ;s
Grilled Chix in Mexican sauce..
i think its abit peppery taste?
my Grilled Chix in Mushroom sauce..
like why mushroom again right?
cux e rest of e sauce r spicy/hot..
e Mocha Choc cake..
shared e soup & cake with Sherrine..
luckily we made this decision..
cux e cake's mocha taste was overwhelming..
and e soup is too thick 4 consuming all..
she even bght me a farewell gift - toiletries bag!
which i'll put it to gd use! ;D thanks dear!
i'll nv 4get u thou u've only joined us < 1mth..
& im gonna look them up when im free..
cux i miss tjpg FOOD!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home