小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Celebration for ...

passing my BTT! hahaha~
was super stress cux e 2 girls beside me FAILED!
consider 5mins b4 deciding 2 submit..
and luckily! i was greeted with a PASSED! yippie~
here's my result slip..
visited Waraku for e 1st time!
i know i know i know~ im slow..
their chawa is really marvellous~
but prices wise.. ahem~
tonpenyaki..
hehehe~ i love this with e mayo & dar sauce on eggs..
there's raw cabbage wrapped inside e egg.. ;D
erm.. i honestly 4got wats this..
my Unagi fried rice..
its delicious.. e rice is v special..
unagi super soft & tender~
head 2 Azabu Sabo 4 desserts..
can u imagine i finished this up?!
which i regretted after that.. ;s
e mango slices r sour lahx..
1st time eat mango until so unwillingly!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home