小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Finally.. My Bdae Updates..

as mentioned b4.. i really duwan 2 cele..
but they gave me a surprise instead! ;O
i was at home with my family on my bdae itself..
and suddenly arnd 9-ish, e doorbell rang..
toto was barking non-stop & i went peephole 2c..
its all "reddish" dark so i asked my sis 2 tak a look..
"i was wondering which bian tai was that?"
den my sis went inside her rm 2 change..
i told my mama, "cant c anything lehx? duno who?"
but aft telling her that, i suspect mux b sum1 i know..
since its my bdae.. mux b sum1 up to sth..
even my mum oso suspect its my friends cux she say,
"its ur bdae.. mux b ur friends.."
hahahah~ true as she say.. its my love ones..
i look super pale & haggard i know..
thats wat i wear at hm can? ;p
e culprits.. while waitin 4 me 2 change..
do i look better now with sth else?
with my grp of girls.. ;D
& e cake they got 4 me..
MANGO CAKE! aka Ms Mango given by xiang..
but honestly, that piece of Mango on top is sour.. ;x

behind the glam photos..
here's e unglam part of them..
while preparing e cake outside my hse..
hohoho~ watch it pls!
i spent nearly 30mins+ uploadin to photobucket..
another part of celebration with my family..
can be found HERE from my sis's blog..

enjoy e 2 videos that follow..


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home