小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Thanks Jennive!

i met Jennive girl 4 lunch twice this wk!
all bcux i wont have much chance 2 meet her anymore..
not even 4 passin her the spree loots..
as i wont be workin @ tjpg anymore.. *sobx*
being v sweet of her, she acc me 2 Foto Hub 2 take photo..
(i duno wth is UOB Centre???)
have our last lunch 2gether & even got me a gift!
(seriously! girls r really more thoughtful than guys)
i am honestly vv surprised when she passed me this..
its really pretty consoling..
like most spree-ers wil not do such thing 2 organizers..
no matter how thankful they are, they'll only give u gd FBs..
BUT they'll nv let u earn extra $$ from them..
yet this girl here act. spend more $$ and get sth 4 me..
im vv touched.. really..
if you ever asked me what i've gained by org sprees..
i'll say, org sprees let me c all kinda ppl..
but im glad, i've got more spree-ers who r gd than bad..

jux bcux right frm e start i told her i wanna get this..
she even remembered it up til now!!
like aft gettin all sorts of Benefit products & i nv get this..
so she joined another person's spree & ordered this..
jux 4 my sake! its really my honour 2 have her as a friend..
from a organizer/spree-er r/s, we've bcum friends..
she's also e girl i mention when i planned 2 visit US durin yr end..
too bad.. the plan gotta be postpone til my probation ends..

Jennive, im so gonna miss lunchin with u..
wil definitely meet u up durin my rest days..
*this i promise you.. =)

+ also e Tue lunch @ Pastamania with Mandy & Jocelyn..
they're also 2 nice spree-ers i've known frm sprees..
v nice & accomodating + trusting..
even when i hafta hold on to their items > 1wk,
they nv rush or demand anything frm me..
wil also meet them up when im bac from trainings..

im so starting 2 miss tjpg already..
the PO, NTUC, POSB, UOB, Western food, mkt..
almost everything!
& i din even get 2 send email out 2 bid farewell..
cux im so freakin busy ytd! ;(
reminds me that im f* pissed with 1 of my colleague..
he delays my report end up i cant complete it in time..
nw nehx nehx is askin me 2 go bac on Mon aft my trg lohx..
jux imagine how pissed off i am right now..
zZz~!!!!!!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home