小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, July 04, 2008

Team Lunch @ Carousel

on 16th June, my co. had a team lunch!
Finance, Project, X-Functional & all..
finally i get 2c those Finance peeps whom i work with..
Carousel @ Scotts..
e buffet we had is roughly $37++/pax..
lotsa choco jux opp. e cashier..
u'll greeted by these colorful things at the door..
our table arrangement..
looks really high class yo..
with Anita & Sherrine..
Anita is e temp secretary..
& Sherrine finally reports 4 her 1st day..
e arrangement infront of me..
waiter keep re-folding e napkins whenever we left our seats..
im really surprised by e speed they fold & collect e used plates..
they dun leave used plates/bowls lying arnd e table..
with Sherrine..
i liaised with her almost every mth!
but i've nv met her b4..
not even a singe time okie!
with my fave lot of desserts..
i zoom in on their desserts 1st..
took a plateful of cakes/pudding bac 2 my seats..
b4 i start combing for main course..
hehehe~ my 2 bosses say im funny..
here's the whole team..
try guessin who r e 2 bosses..
no prize if u got it right..

*i promise i'll miss them very much*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home