小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Pleasant Surprise 4 Her!

on 4th July, which is US Independence Day,
we, comprises of me, lisa, zhen & cine,
woke up @ an odd hour jux 2 give e special 1 a surprise..
its HER bdae & also she's flying 2 HK for hols..
therefore, we planted a mole, who is her bf 2 help us..
delay their check-in time & we spring out 2 surprise her!
hehehe~ too bad she wasnt moved to tears like wat i xpected..
still, im glad we each gave her a memorable bdae.. ;)
hope she's enjoyin herself over there..
she & her bf on skytrain..
headin bac to T1 check-in for their flight already..
(remaining pix 2b updated when she's back)
us 4 in e toilet aft sendin her off..
its e 1st time we al gather at the airport..
hopefully we get a chance 2 travel 4 hols 2gether, yeahx?
love this pix!
but cine's face was chopped off..
while waitin 4 lisa..
had our Mac bf & started visiting toilet..
so typical routine 4 me.. ;x
acc zhen wait 4 skytrain..
she need 2 head back T1 2 get her car 4 work..
i hate my current baby sumtimes..
e autofocus sometimes doesnt autofocus wat i want..
bid byebye 2 her when e train came..
toilet again..
but its cine's turn this time rnd..
aft she finished her business..
heheheh~ took several times b4 its OKIE!
on e train headin 2 work..
1st time we go work 2gether horx?
my hp's self-timer ticks so loudly..
majiam some time bomb ticking away.. ;x

i rched offic freaking early..
@ 7:45am lohx.. -.-"
woke up @ 2:30am to prepare,
left hm @ 3:50am 2 meet zhen downstairs..
she fetch me 2 lisa's place @ 4am.
left lisa's hse @ 4:06am & arrive @ cine's place..
rched airport at 4:30am sharp..
bid byebye to xiang @ 6am sharp..
took train 2 office frm airport @ 7:05am..
its really a long long day 4 me on Fri..
bcux aftn i head down to sign my bond already..
does that means a confirm for me?
there's stil uncertainties within me..
i dont understand why..

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home