小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Impromptu

if given a choice :
1. bun your hair
2. cut short your hair
me however, decided with the latter.
and went ahead 2 chop it off w/o any preparation..
even Jill girl was saying, "you're very very efficient!"
1st time in my 6yrs,
spotting sucha short hair..
i rem my last short hair was during sec sch?
right side was purposely cut shorter than left..
the side view which reveals a shorter rear view..

hehehe~ nice anot?
i think i'll continue keeping it short..
since i've got long hair 4 so looonnggg already..
and these photos were taken using EEE webcam worx..
xiaobai, you're given a v impt task -
that is to travel arnd e world with me in future!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home