小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

BINTAN LOMO-ing

decided not 2 let my blog go so wordy..
hence, am uploadin some photos which r outdated..
these were taken during my Bintan trip with zhen..
& we're planning our nx yr's getaway already!
PS : zhen, make sure u start saving $$ oki??
i rem we waited sooo long 4 our rm..
took it at the hotel lobby area..
misss those times..
taken on the ferry..
b4 we started feein nauseous aft gobbling down e bee hoon..
hahaha~ we're so silly to eat full on ferry..
end up both of us got sea sick..
love e sun on top..
with me walkin & leaving my footprints behind..
sunny paradise!
when wil i ever see u again???
my fave shot on all..
those rays shining on my face too..
but my eyes r small here..

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home