小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Nice Catching Up

its been long since i last meet them..
or might be due to not meetin 4 lunch?
so we arranged 2 meetup 4 dinner ytd nite..
all 3 of us OT-ed until nearly 6:30pm..
with e acc of xiang's bf cux he'll be my replacement!
tehehehe~ both of them was pretty elated..
4 e starting pay of her bf, of cux xiang is happy..
shun bian pass us e souvenirs she got frm hk.
e pekkle sweet she got 4 lisa..
cux lisa so happy with it lahx.. ;p
c how excited she is..
tryin 2 open up e plastic bag & c inside..
turns out its only normal sweets..
still, she get 2 keep e metal pekkle box..
& my gifts frm xiang..
thx 4 e gifts! i really like it..
even e tee fits me well orhx.. ;D

had sucha great time catching up..
esp when we brght up e subject of sec 3 camp..
both of them rem e incident of my "naked" moment..
OMG! i really 4gotten abt it already..
we exchanged our slpin bad habits..
both of them snore when they slp.. ;x
while i slp talk & toss + turn everywhere..
i can even slp with my head at 1 end,
wake up with my head literally at the opp. end..
how e hell did i do that? im unsure.. xD
well, hope we'll have more of such catchin up sessions..

homed with e courtesy of free rides from xiang's bf..
got biten by TOTO!
-.-" on my last day & 2days b4 my trg starts..
he hafta give me such nice gifts..
c his "act innocent" face at the background?
FYI, my right hand thumb area is blue blacked nw..
i wonder wil e wound left a scar behind? =\

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home