小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

There Goes My Leave

i was on leave ytd..
partly 2 spring clean & also 2 sort my spree's parcel.
surprisingly, i completed quite alot of tasks ytd!
- feed toto breakfast
- wipe my rm windows
- wash my bedsheets + pilly covers
- wipe my TV cabinet
- sort, calculate & pack spree's loots
- went IMM PO to mail out items
- buy CNY cake 4 mum
- meetup w spree-ers 4 self-collection
- guinea pig eyebrow threadin w lisa
- settling issue w my spree-ers

:O I AM AMAZED!
and i came 2 work 2dae w/o feelin tired..
hMmm~ ytd nite was settling a issue w my spree-ers..
i mailed out wrong item 4 my spree-er!
end up they gotta meetup 2 exchange back..
w me payin 4 their transport charges.. ;(
why m i so careless this time rnd?

was cleanin my hse when i discovered this!
bght quite a large amount of cola gummies back..
its dated all e way since last yr's MAY!
OMGOSH! but they're stil edible lahx..
i love these small lil' cola gummies..
so QQ & COLA-Y!

ytd mum suddenly wanna buy cake 4 CNY..
was contemplating 2 get Prima Deli..
but helpful zhen helped us solve our headache!
since she's collectin hers frm IMM Secret Recipe,
therefore she suggest we get a cake frm there as well..
HOHOHO! that explains why we go ALL E WAY DOWN TO IMM lohx..
tryin 2 check out their menu..
why din we ever tried Secret Recipe b4?
hMmmm~ all e cakes r so yummilicious~~~~
MY GOD! look at that piece of cake!
w melted cheese on top! *drools*
"CAN I START TRYING IT?"
its Carrot Brownie!
but not much Carrot taste..
ME LIKE!!!
1.7kg for a mere $28!
where can u find such deals?
psst, usual price $36 but nw got promo!
look at the amount of cheese~
ANYONE WANNA TRY? ;D

aft dinner, lisa came over my place..
v nice of her 2 help me shape my eyebrow..
im e 2nd guinea pig followin her bibi..
i wonder wil she succeed? =|
aft shaping e brows..
my mum say its too thin 4 my face..
so lisa went 2 draw my eyebrow..
does it look thicker nw?
LOL!

i foresee a 2nd 3rd 4th ... tries for her..
until she succeed!
hiakx hiakx hiakx~ who else want her 2 shape eyebrow? ;p

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home