小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Monday, February 04, 2008

Somewhat Complete

- Beware! Photo Heavy Entry! -

my extra workload has somewhat complete..
now is the beginning of my own business period..
*sObx*sObx* totally no time 2 rest at all! :(

but im secretly lookin 4ward 2 my nx mth's pay.. ;D
which is another 11days more 2 go only~!


anyway, followin includes photo taken on :
e day zhen rebonded her hair last last Fri, 25th Jan;
our reunion dinner last Fri, 1st Feb;
& zhen collected her Tequila last Sat, 2nd Feb.
*thanks 2 her! i've got free ride arnd SG!
heheheh~ and also im able 2 mail out LOTSA spree loots!
read on to find out.. ;)

25th Jan 2008 [Friday]
met up after our work at AMK..
went 2 da bao our dinner @ walk 2 lisa's hse..
1st time! we had dinner with lisa's bf..
and also 1st time! we had dinner on the floor..
hahahaha~ ;x inside joke lahx..
taken after zhen washed her hair..
are u wondering wats inside? ;p
tadah! her souvenirs frm BKK 4 us..
magnets which i adore..
& we begin our 2nd task - cheesecake!
zhen while rebondin her hair,
was helpin me crush biscuits as well..
the crushed biscuits added butter..
e smell is heavenly!
i wanna take pix of myself doin the mixture..
end up, there's uninvited guest behind me..
LOL! but jux nice yeahx?
thats me!
& lisa being "covered" by zhen..
& zhen helpin me 2 pour our the mixture into the mould..
mux flatten it tightly w/o air..
lisa busy pourin sugar 2 make her own cheesecake..
PS: we're makin 2 instead of 1 cheesecake.
e sugar & cheese 4 MY cheesecake!
another mixture again! ;(
need 2 mix until foam state..
mix until my arm muscle gonna surface!
j/k! i mean wil surface after afew tries.. ;x
now is cookin of the "cheese" lohx..
my MANGO FLAVOUR!
addin extra mango puree 4 stronger taste
addin e previous mixture frm sugar & cheese into it..
does it looks abit like 蛋花?
lastly, e sterilised cream!
e solid biscuits + my cheese mixture..
while st8-tening her hair..
can c the difference right?
last step liaox!
FINITO!

but sadly.. the cheese was too "soft"
maybe bcux i changed the recipe to pudding instead of jelly..
is Jelly & Pudding different? ;\

i honestly din know MOS wil use such a big TOMATO for burger..
this tomato is really big okie?
like as big as my palm excluding fingers..

*he bght a new pair of skates..
and its this guy's brand..
Brian Aragon!
looks abit like EDC horx?
e pair of skates he own..
which *he said is a SHE!
*he bght a mini lamp 4 me..
& i've got a Rubik's Cube!
except that it is 2x2 and not 3x3..

last Mon met lisa 4 lunch..
taken in Concourse lift..
love that mirror wall so muchy!
e cheesecake she made..
its original flavour..
succeeded!

last Tue..
toto slpn with me..
look at his smiley face?
thur morning..
he "seeking coziness" with *him..

while cleanin my cardboard..
i found this!
许留山's menu.. *craving*
e list of items..
so much MANGO!! *drools*

1st Feb 2008 [Friday]
we met up b4 goin down AMK 2gether..
while on e train, cine was talkin abt sth..
"低头丧气" and both me & lisa din realised it wrong..
aft alighting at AMK, got an auntie approach cine..
“小妹,你不要生气哦!是垂头丧气不是低头丧气”
upon alighting, me & lisa saw cine's face got a "huh" expression..
asked her aft that & thats what she said..
we immediately burst out laughing!
does it mean the auntie was listenin 2 wat we said? o.O
while Q-ing up outside Fish & Co.
stil Q-ing..
& Q-ing..
finally we seated @ 720pm..
waited 4 e rest 2 arrive..
so we ordered these 2 munch 1st..
every1 ordered Fish & Chips!
does it looks like a dark shadow beside me? :s
its actually lisa..
me & her side by side..
with cine..
oOops! got a figure appear behind me..
its lisa again!
now thats better.. =D
another inside joke..
i was in the cubicle & cine nx 2 me..
she was complainin toilet bowl flood..
which i dun believe in the beginning..
den e water started gushin over my side!
:O i was shouting! OMG OMG!
& hurrily tak out camera 2 shoot..
kekekekek~ ;x
we 3 in toilet..
& again!
jux outside e ladies..
i was afraid i cant rem its taken in toilet..
so this shot! ;x
with xiang mei..
self-portrait..
ask 2 give an expression if e toilet bowl flood..
thats our expression 4u! kekekek~

aft that, i acc xiang walk over 2 her kopitiam..
she took her family car & send me home.. ;)
but i cldnt slp yet..
i've got 2 spree's loots 2 settle! =(

2nd Feb 2008 [Saturday]
zhen came over 2 my hse bus stop meet me..
flag a cab & head down Pandan Garden collect car..
on e way, e cabbie was talkin alot of "things"
or rather jokes as he thought..
we're really -.-" half..
its my 1st time "collecting car" so im excited!
so MANY FREAKING CAR there can?
while waitin 4 e Andy guy 2 appear..
but he din & we're greeted by Shannon..
she briefed us the procedures & show us e car..
askde us 2 check 4 scratches in case..
i was checkin more thoroughly than zhen lohx..
majiam its my car lidat.. hahahaha~
on board her new car..
she figuring out e keys 2 use..
getting ready 4 nx stop - IMM!
upon rchin in less than 30mins,
we proceed to remove all plastics on the car..
which explains why e car is all open..

den she acc me go Post Office 2 mail out items..
freaking long wait can? =(
goin off, not 4gettin 2 steal a pix 1st..
looks like MTV anot?
there's wind blowin into our face..
figurin out how 2 go Turf City..
1st time driving in the rain..
of cux take a pix 4 her lahx..
aft goin Turf City & Concourse 2 fetch lisa..
we arrived at J8 4 lunch..!
& it blacked out suddenly! :O
not much chance 2c a dark Sakae ehx?
us in the dark..
aft e outside shops recover e lights,
Sakae is stil in darkness..

after our lunch, we went searchin high & low 4 cashcard..
its like all cashcard in 7-11 was sold out! =|
last resort : LIBRARY!
FINALLY!
found our savior at the photocopy session..
faster top-up some $$ inside..
happily with her cashcard..
another impt card 4 her 2 keep le..
and we can go off liaox..
(zhen parked her car in car park which requires cashcard..
which means no cash card = no go hm)
inside e LIBRARY's lift..

she drove me home & byebye~

sis bght DONUTS 4 mE!
wOohOo~ Orange White Choco okie? ;p
who e hell bomb my mail?
i seldom receive so much emails over e wkend..
and seems like most emails were sent by *her.. *faint*

on a side note, am meetin my poly mate - mk 4 lunch..
he made 五香 & got extras 4 me lehx.. ;D
nw CNY i've got extra food 2 eat..

PS : 为何我感觉不到新年的气氛呢?

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home