小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Friday, January 18, 2008

I Know Its Not A Sin...

to be stupid!

but pardon me, i jux cant stand them!

he can simply click on the NUMBER,
and it wil show him the exact ANS he needs!
BUT he die die must EMAIL ASK ME!!

-.-"

goodness sake!

workin for IT co. & yet dont know how 2 use excel?
pls go bang on the wall!

the formula was all along there & NOT AMENDED!
WHY DIDNT HE EVER ASK THIS QS UNTIL NOW?

(>.<)

TEACH ME HOW 2 EXPLAIN FORMULA USING WORDS!




to think its only e 2nd day i take over new duties!
and i hafta deal with such maggots ppl!
WTH! its a waste of my precious time!

OH! HA LLI LU YAH~!
*bless me!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home