小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

感激你们!

i think i did mention that i collect magnets..
esp magnets that are from different countries..
started collectin them aft being influenced by colleagues..
esp e fact that 1 of my ex-colleague always go hols..
he'll definitely return with some 土产 & souvenirs 4 us..

*counting magnets*
my house fridge have got magnets from :
australia (3 of them!)
phillippines (frm ex-colleague)
thailand (frm sis)
japan (from colleague)
hk (3 of them! 1 frm colleague)
dubai (frm poly frenx)
cambodia (frm sis's bf)
& maybe afew others which i 4got..

so i was quite grateful by 1 of my colleague..
thou i did her some favours by researchin on HK's disneyland,
providing her my experience of stayin at the hotel..
she really went & came bac with a magnet for me!
considerin e fact that we've NEVER met b4!
she's colleague at my another office..
we've only liaise thru email & msg-ing niax..
therefore, when she was back from her hols..
she imm. asked 4 my mailin add..
which i was curious? o.O
then she said she bght a magnet 4 me..
she wanna mail it 2 me cux our office aint near..
i was so surprised! ;D

another guy oso quietly went TW and came back..
i only know abt it aft droppin him an sms..
and his reply is, "i jux came bac frm TW....."
"wah liew, go TW oso nv say b4hand lohx.." was on my mind
but nvm abt it cux at least he know wat 2 do..
he bght sth back for me & sis! ;)
ytd met him 2 take e things he bght..
and yes! this doraemon is frm him!
LOL! an adult carryin soft toy in bag..
sumore went 4 interview with it? ;p
plus another 3 necklaces too..
althou no magnet but at least i appreciate it..

我时常有这种想法:
“如果朋友出国回来有买东西给你,
就代表朋友出国时有想起你。
因为一定是看见了某样东西联想到你,
所以才会买下来送给你啊!”

而通常这些礼物我都会比较珍惜!
再怎么说,礼物都是从外国坐过飞机送到我手中的!
特别有纪念价值嘛!

也就是这个原因,所以我每次出国,
都一定尽量买点东西回来给朋友。
“我在外国时有想起你,
而你在外国时,又有没有想起我呢?”

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home