小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Torture of HOME!

nowadays, i really DREAD going hm..

all bcux i've got a pain in the ass mum..

her nagging can go on from morn - night..

24/7 NON-STOP!!

try visitin me & u'll uds how it feels..

it doesnt help that im havin a hard time at work..
and i can rest peacefully at home..
YET she mux GET ON MY NECK & KEEP NAGGING!

i wonder if its her menopause coming that caused all these?

i dun talk keep quiet liaox,
she stil mux keep niam niam niam..
end up make me flare up den she "happy"

like WTH? is wrong with her these days?


i so need a shelter to hide away frm her..
let me recover frm my depression of work b4 facin her..
else i'll definitely break down soon!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home