小芳
喜怒哀乐
世界

DoN't Be tOo gOod,
I wiLL MiSs yOu ;
dOn'T bE toO nIcE,
I mIgHt LiKe yOu ;
dOn'T bE tOo sWeEt,
i mIgHt faLL fOr yOu ...

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Last Wkdays

i jux infra-ed 195 photos over to my lappy!
wth? since when i took so much photos? o.O

anyway, below is lomo spree + team lunch last wk.
my sis finally decided 2 buy her toy!!
me? of cux wil have chance 2 use it too! ;D
i wasnt spared either..
i bght extra films which bundle with her toy..
burnt a hole of nearly SG$90! ;(
ask me wat can i do with $90 worth of films?
i might tell u im considerin 2 sell them on yahoo!
LOL! but kinda lazy.. need 2 upload photo, describe..
we shall c how it goes..

some items frm my lomo spree..
e toy which my sis bght!
YES! its a limited edition WHITE FISH EYE 2!
omgoodness! can use colorsplash flash 4 colorful shots!
my v wonderful $90 worth of films.
really wonderful isnt it? lolx~

ohh! we finished 1 roll of 36 shots already.
fast horx? we're like 1/3 thru on e 1st day e cam arrive.
toto is our 1st model for FE2 lehx.. ;p
wil post up e pix aft developing..
need 2 source 4 help 2 scan the photos too..

HOG's BREATH CAFE!!
its my 1st time steppin in CHIJMES!
i din know there ARE so many restuarants inside.. :O
its a real eye-opener for me..
my Fish & Chips!
its great! another 1 comparable with Fish & Co.
i 4got 2 take a pix of the Chix Soup i had.
its totally different from wat i had elsewhere..
e dessert!
mudcake with ice cream!
sinful but mudcake was so ZOMG x infinity SHIOK!
i duno wat other words 2 describe,
but this team lunch is definitely e BEST lunch i had til date,
i mean among all e other team lunch! ;D

im so envy cux nehx nehx wil b goin HK & AUS 4 meeting,
while my another boss is goin JPN & CHN 4 meeting.
if only i've got a chance 2 go as well.
BUT not for work! i mean 4 holidays~


nx entry : cine 22nd birthday celebration

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home